For compostable film
- Name: full biodegradable (compostable) special material for blowing film
- Type: special film-blowing material
1) High biological carbon content, full biodegradable (compostable), slightly starchy fragrance;
2) Direct processing of blown film products (no need to add biodegradable resin), without polyolefin and other materials. The processing temperature is lower than ordinary plastic, the coloration performance is good, natural antistatic;
3) Reduce fossil-based materials and carbon emissions.
- Product packaging:
nylon composite bag or aluminum foil bag vacuum packaging, packaging for the paper and plastic composite bag, 25 kg/bag, ton packaging.
- biodegrade (compostable) packaging film, medical film, agricultural film,
- full biodegradable (compostable) packaging bags;
- shopping bags, garbage bags, pet waste bags, electronic products packaging bags, etc.;
- disposable gloves, tablecloths, aprons, raincoats, and other biodegradable (compostable) plastic products.
- Processing equipment:
Universal film blowing machine, printing machine, bag making machine, sealing machine and casting machine.
- Processing technology:
1) Choose LDPE die head to blow for production, length-diameter ratio L/D 28:1, blowing ratio >1:3, in order to be conductive to plasticization and improve product quality and output;
2) Freshly blown film should be placed for a period of time before being processed for bag;
3) Due to the serious water loss of the new film, it is brittle and the tensile strength is low. Its mechanical properties will be significantly improved after being placed for 24 hours;
4) It is not allowed to add polyolefin material for blowing, otherwise it will affect the compostability, degradation performance and heat sealing performance of the product.
- To store in a dry place at room temperature and use as soon as possible after opening.
- The product is easily affected with damp, so dry it before being used in conditions of 80℃, 2 hours. If the material smells like corn when being processed, it is at the best temperature.